Please expect 5-7 business days before shipping. Temporary surcharge on 3DS products is reflected in handling fee-see shipping policy for detail.
Save on Tooling Costs and Time with Direct Production Plastic Parts
Figure 4® Tough 65C Black is a versatile production-grade black material with good impact strength, elongation, and tensile strength. It provides long-term environmental stability with an injection molded-like surface quality. This material is recommended for high mechanical load-bearing batch production parts, jigs and fixtures, and prototypes that remain stable for years.
This resin features a 70˚C heat deflection temperature and 35% elongation at break and is excellent for buckles, snaps, and clips due to a 6.6% elongation at yield. Simplified post-processing speeds enable high end-to-end throughput.
Figure 4 Tough 65C Black is tested to 8 years of indoor and 1.5 years outdoor mechanical performance per ASTM D4329 and ASTM G194 methods, ensuring that printed parts remain functional and stable for long periods in real-world conditions.
- Load-bearing parts such as handles, cranks, knobs, and levers Structural parts like brackets, snap-fits, and custom fasteners
- Small parts requiring detail and accuracy for consumer products, sporting goods, and general use
- Latching and board connectors for data devices and white goods
- Sensor holders and guides
- Long-term use parts for indoor and outdoor applications
- High elongation at yield for ABS-like snaps, buckles, and clips.
- Excellent surface quality, accuracy, repeatability
- Fast throughput to finished part; no secondary thermal cure required
- Long-term indoor and outdoor environmental stability of mechanical properties; tested out to 8 and 1.5 years (respectively) per ASTM methods
- 70°C HDT at 0.455MPa
- 35% elongation at break
- 6% elongation at yield
- 31 J/m notched impact strength
- 41 MPa tensile strength
- Biocompatible-capable per ISO10993-5
- UL94 HB flammability