Please expect 5-7 business days before shipping. Temporary surcharge on 3DS products is reflected in handling fee-see shipping policy for detail.
Biocompatible*, sterilizable, translucent and high temperature resistant
Figure 4® MED-AMB 10 is a rigid, translucent material for a range of medical and industrial applications, including when biocompatibility, sterilization and/or thermal resistance is required with fluid flow visualization. Capable of meeting ISO 10993-5 and -10 standards for biocompatibility (cytotoxicity, sensitization and irritation), this material can also be sterilized by autoclave. It delivers highly accurate parts with excellent feature resolution and high definition.
- General medical applications requiring biocompatibility, sterilization and/or thermal resistance
- Surgical drill guides, splints
- Parts requiring rigidity with high temperature resistance
- Fluid handling manifolds
- Elevated temperature testing
- Parts with high definition details
- Threaded assemblies
- Visualization and fluid flow models
- Capable of meeting ISO 10993-5 & -10 standards for biocompatibility (cytotoxicity, sensitization and irritation)
- Excellent visualization for parts requiring evaluation of internal features and their performance
- High temperature testing
- True-to-CAD accuracy and crisp feature detail
- Sterilizable by autoclave
- Thermal resistance over 100 °C
- Excellent humidity/moisture resistance
- Rigid and translucent
* Biocompatibility is based on testing by 3D Systems on a single geometry and sample set per ISO 10993-5 and -10. Users should confirm fitness for use and biocompatibility for their applications.