Please expect 5-7 business days before shipping. Temporary surcharge on 3DS products is reflected in handling fee-see shipping policy for detail.
Stunning surface finish and high definition for jewelry pieces prototyping and production with RTV/silicone molding
Figure 4® JEWEL MASTER GRY is a versatile master pattern material for high volume jewelry RTV/silicone molds and for prototype/fit models. The material’s high heat deflection temperature (300°C) ensures compatibility with a range of silicones for creating molds used in jewelry casting production workflows.
This material also delivers exceptional precise surface quality for design and functional prototyping, as well as snap-fit and stone-in-place testing. Figure 4 JEWEL MASTER GRY meets biocompatibility standard ISO 10933-5 for cytotoxicity, making it safe for try-ons and fittings.
- High definition master patterns for making silicone or RTV molds especially for high volume, mass production of jewelry designs
- Jewelry design and functional prototyping
- Snap-fit and stone-in-place testing
- Client fit/try-on models
- Compatible with a range of silicones
- No silicone inhibition
- High visualization
- Safe for extended try-on testing and user fittings
- Jewelry-specific build styles
- MicroPointTM support tips minimizing support-to-part interaction and support scarring
- High heat deflection temperature
- Exceptional surface finish and fine details definition
- Fast speed:
- Prototyping speed – 45 mm/hr @ 50µm Z resolution
- Master pattern speed – 15 mm/hr @ 30µm Z resolution
- High contrast gray color
- Passes biocompatibility standard ISO 10933-5 for cytotoxicity