Please expect 5-7 business days before shipping. Temporary surcharge on 3DS products is reflected in handling fee-see shipping policy for detail.
High Tear Strength with Long Term Environmental Stability for Hard Rubber-Like Parts
Figure 4® RUBBER-BLK 10 is a high tear strength material for the production of hard rubber-like parts with slow-rebound for touch applications such as grips, handles and bumpers, as well as strain-relief applications, couplings, over molds, etc. This extremely tough material has an exceptional surface finish and long-term environmental stability.
- Slow-rebound hard-rubber material allows for multiple touch applications, including grips, handles, bumpers
- Good for strain-relief type applications
- Couplings and overmoldings
- Production parts needing long term environmental stability where mechanical properties fit
- Exceptional surface finish
- Very tough material
- Great for soft touch applications
- Engineered for long term environmental stability
- High tear strength
- Shore hardness of 59D and 97A
- Tough and durable
- Biocompatible capable per ISO10993-5 and ISO10993-10