Please expect 5-7 business days before shipping. Temporary surcharge on 3DS products is reflected in handling fee-see shipping policy for detail.
A mid-tear strength, production-grade rubber combined with Shore 65A hardness and a high elongation at break
Figure 4® RUBBER-65A BLK material is specially formulated to address key customer needs for rubber parts featuring production performance properties and production mechanical properties, in the light of specifications tested according to industry standards.
Figure 4 RUBBER-65A BLK is a mid-tear strength material for the production of medium hard rubber parts with slow rebound, for applications such as grips, handles, gaskets, bumpers, seals, vibration dampening components and more.
- Air /dust gaskets
- Seals and housings
- Vibration dampener and pipe spacers
- Grips and handles
- Production performance properties
- Long-term stability
- Excellent compression set
- UL94 HB flammability test standards
- Low cost and low hazard cleaning
- Engineered for long term environmental stability
- High elongation at break
- Shore-A of 65 (medium hard rubber)
- Mid-tear strength, compression set, Bayshore rebound resilience
- Biocompatible capable per ISO10993-5 and ISO10993-10