Please expect 5-7 business days before shipping. Temporary surcharge on 3DS products is reflected in handling fee-see shipping policy for detail.
Save on Tooling Costs and Time with Direct Production Plastic Parts
Figure 4® Rigid White is a production-grade opaque white material that provides long-term environmental stability and long-lasting, clean white color. This material is recommended for use in medical, consumer goods, and industrial manufacturing applications, and other applications where a smooth surface finish, long-term indoor and outdoor stability, and biocompatible capability are needed.
This resin exhibits thermoplastic behavior with necking at break, making it ideal for snap-fit applications. It also features 65°C heat deflection temperature and high elongation at break. Fast print speeds and simplified post-processing enable exceptional throughput.
- Handles and fixtures for medical applications that require biocompatibility
- Electronics enclosures and small components or parts for devices
- Motor housings, covers, guards, snap-fit parts, jigs, fixtures, and other functional prototyping and low volume production parts
- Good long-term environmental stability measured out to 8 years indoor and 2 years outdoor
- Clean, long-lasting, opaque white color
- Fast throughput to finished part; no secondary thermal cure required
- Excellent surface quality, accuracy, and repeatability
- Thermoplastic behavior with necking at break
- 65°C heat deflection temperature
- 20% elongation at break
- Flexural modulus of 2200MPa
- Biocompatible-capable per ISO10993-5 and ISO10993-10
- UL94 HB flammability
- Print speeds up to 47 mm/hr at 50-micron layer thickness
- Enables printing of larger, thicker geometries in Premium Plus mode